9101 Castle Pines – When Details Matter

More and more often the phrase “Custom Built Home” is thrown around by Realtors and builders attempting to describe a home that is built just like another, whether it’s down the street, in another neighborhood, or in a different city.  Sometimes it is difficult to tell that a home truly is built and designed solely for that particular customer.  When it comes to 9101 Castle Pines, make no mistake about it – this is as custom built a home as you can get.  At 4,057 sf, this home is one of the larger and nicer homes in this part of Avery Ranch with the added luxury of Elsa England Elementary School and McNeil High School, something money can’t buy.

01 Front

9101 Castle Pines is why they tell you not to judge a book by its cover.

I could continue to bore you with a list of custom finishes to this home, but that would involve scrolling through several pages.  However, one few key feature is the complete in-home theater on the second floor.  This is not just a game room or movie room.  If you are serious about entertaining, or just love watching movies in its intended format, this is the place for you.  A Panasonic PT-AE2000U 1080p projector is used to show BluRay movies on an in-your-face 144″ media screen that works in conjunction with 5.1 surround sound in-wall Paradigm speakers.  Watch comfortably with your friends and family in 10 theater chairs all with electric recline.  As a bonus, the front four chairs are equipped with “butt boosters” so you can literally feel the on-screen action. Dimmable sconces and blacked out windows set the mood for any genre of movie.  Oh, and all the walls are insulated for sound so the rest of the home is not bothered.

02 Home Theater

Say bye bye to lame “media rooms” and hello to a real “in-home theater.”

03 Home Theater

Share the wealth with nine of your loved ones.

Offered at $650,000, this represents the same price you would pay for many of the cookie cutter homes in Avery Ranch that do not go to Elsa England ES or McNeil HS nor have the exclusive custom finishes like this one.  Contact me for a showing as words and pictures cannot do this home justice.

9101 Castle Pines – Upgrades
701 Algerita – Elevation
9101 Castle Pines – Floor Plan
9101 Castle Pines – Standard Features
9101 Castle Pines – Survey

Immaculate Wood Floors and Low Outdoor Maintenance – 14833 Irondale in Davis Spring

Davis Spring may be the best kept secret in N. Austin.

Set in the highly desirable neighborhood of Davis Spring, 14833 Irondale puts you closer to Austin than Avery Ranch! While everyone else is fighting over Avery Ranch real estate, the smart home buyer chooses Davis Spring over Avery Ranch for its affordability. At $241,000 for 2,366 sf (a shade under $102/sf), it has the same great access to shopping, highways, and exemplary schools (Sommer ES, Cedar Valley MS, McNeil HS) in Round Rock ISD, is priced lower, and has lower HOA fees per year. Compare this to the average sold price of $107/sf in Avery Ranch over the last 6 months and this is a deal!

This home has wood floors. When most sellers claim they have wood floors, only the study or living room has wood floors. When we say wood floors, we mean it! Over 80% of this home is laid in real plank wood floors – living room, dining room, bedrooms, hallways, office, you name it. The other 20% is covered in hard tile to easily repel water in the kitchen, breakfast area, and bathrooms. Now that’s smart upgrading.

Who needs a yard with a deck like this?

Tired of lawn maintenance cutting into your weekends? So was the seller, and that’s why he installed a 26′ x 9′ composite rear deck and covered patio in the back. There’s still enough room for a nice dog run on the side and small garden in the back, but nothing says peace and relaxation more than lounging on your deck chair in a t-shirt and shorts, enjoying the breeze and rustling tree leaves, and NOT doing yard work in the hot sun.

Not only is this home in a very exclusive market (10 sold in the last 6 months with 5 more currently under contract vs. 5 available), it’s one of the lowest priced. And with over $50,000 in upgrades in recent years (wood floors, rear patio and deck, 17 SEER air conditioning unit, 30-year roof), this is one of the best bargains available.  Ask your Realtor to show you this home today and if you don’t have one, call me!

More information, pictures, and videos:

14833 Irondale – Upgrades

14833 Irondale – Sellers Disclosure

14833 – Floor Plan

14833 Irondale – Survey

 

[For more videos go to www.hookedonthebrothers.com]

Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com